1. For you to properly use the Services of the Company, you may be required to register an account. You agree that your account registration may require your name, email, a profile photo, address, credit card, payment details, or any other analogous information which the Company, in its sole discretion, may consider as necessary. You hereby give the Company complete authorization to store these information on its database or servers. For payment purposes, you hereby agree to authorize the Company to charge your credit card or indicated payment method on the basis of your provided payment details.
2. In your use of the Services, you may also be required by the Company to give your information pertaining to third party social media sites, or any other site which you may have linked or provided to the Company in the course of your usage.
3. You hereby expressly authorize the Company to store and save your log data when using the Services. Log data may include, but is not limited to any information sent by your device when accessing the Services, browser information, ip address, landing pages, navigation patterns, time of visit, or any other analytics or cookie data.
4. So that you can fully enjoy the Services of the Company, you are hereby encouraged to enable your cookies. When using the App, you hereby expressly authorize the Services or the Company to place temporary or permanent cookies on your system.
5. Part of the reason why we collect analytics data is to be able to improve our Services by studying our users’ information. For your convenience, we also reserve the right to use your collected information to help us develop the Services better, and also to send you custom ads, emails, promotional materials, or any other content which we believe would be of interest to you.
6. We may also use your collected information to be able to offer you customized content, promotional materials, emails, whether coming from the Company or its affiliate partners, or websites. We may also use your information to help you connect or refer you to contacts or other users of our site. You acknowledge and expressly agree that the Company may use your information, whether personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable for the purposes mentioned herein.
7. You also hereby expressly give your consent for the Company to use your information, marketing profile, or specific demographics (including personal identifiers) for any of its efforts in relation to its third party advertisers, partners, and affiliates.
8. You hereby agree to release the Company from any liability which may arise from the collection and use of your information.
9. By using these Services you consent to receiving emails from Twelfy.
Venue and Dispute Resolution
Should there be any dispute regarding these terms and conditions and/or privacy policies, you hereby agree that its interpretation shall be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.You also agree that any action which may arise from this shall be initiated in the Courts and jurisdiction of Queensland, Australia, to the exclusion of any other jurisdiction.